We are the International EMS & Firefighters Pride Alliance representing and supporting lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender emergency medical and fire service professionals around the world. We are an LGBT+ awareness, educational, peer support, and social organization.
Our Mission: To create a greater awareness of the lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender professionals working in the emergency medical and fire service fields and to support those coming out or pursuing a career.
Our Goal: Eliminate homophobia in public safety through awareness and education.
All communications with the International EMS & Firefighters Pride Alliance including, but not limited to, emails, phone calls and text, are strictly confidential and discretion is always observed. To confidentially reach us please use our contact page.
We invite you to learn more about membership.
The following is a list of authors, departments, and organizations with LGBTQ items for purchase.
- Alarm In The Firehouse: A Memoir of America’s First Openly Gay Professional Firefighter
- Both Sides of the Fire Line: Memoir of a Transgender Firefighter
- Cerritos College Police (CA) Pride Patch
- Chicago Police Department, IL – Pride Patch
- Coming Out From Behind The Badge Book Series | 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Editions
- Fairfax County Firefighters Local 2068 Pride T-Shirt
- The Fire She Fights: A Novel
- Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department – Challenge Coin
- LGBT Fallen Heroes Fund – Challenge Coin
- Los Angeles County Fire Department & Lifeguard Pride Patch
- Los Angeles County Sheriff Pride Patch
- Nashville Fire Department Pride T-Shirts
- New Orleans EMS Foundation Pride T-Shirts and more.
- Out To Protect – Challenge Coins, Pride Patch, T-Shirts and more.
- Police Pride Patches & Pride Challenge Coins
- San Jose Police Department, CA – Pride Patch
- Warwick Police Department, RI – Pride Patch
IEFPA | ONLINE STORE