Professional Membership is open to all active, reserve and retired members of any public safety organization. This includes but is not limited to:
- Academy Recruits
- Armed Forces (Air Force, Army, Coast Guard, Marines, National Guard, Navy)
- Cadets and Explorers
- Communications (Dispatchers, EMD, Telecommunicators)
- Emergency Medical Services (EMT, MICN, Paramedics)
- Firefighters (Firefighter, Seasonal, Paid, Volunteer, Admin, Investigation, Operation, Prevention, Support Staff)
- Law Enforcement (City, County, State, Federal, Corrections, Support Staff)
- Security (Corporate, Guards, Officers)
- Students (Criminal Justice, EMS, Fire Science)
Associate Membership is open to anyone not listed above who supports the organization and its mission.
Benefits to membership include but are not limited to:
- Discounted admissions to events and merchandise.
- Email Updates, E-Newsletter and mailings.
- Open attendance to all meetings and events.
- Scholarship Opportunities.
- Voting privileges in Executive Board Elections. (Professional Members Only)
Professional Membership dues are $36.50 a year. Associate Membership dues are $18.25 a year. Included in the initial membership is one (1) IEFPA 2″ decal and one (1) IEFPA 4″ decal and one (1) raffle ticket for the Convergence 2022 drawing. To begin the application process please submit membership dues. Once we receive your membership dues a welcome email will follow. If you do not receive the welcome email within 24 hours check your spam folder or contact us.
After receiving your welcome email log into the website and visit the Getting Started page.
We offer Square and PayPal as two ways to pay your membership dues.