Professional Membership is open to all aspiring, active, reserve and retired members of any public safety organization.
This includes but is not limited to:
- Academy Recruits
- Armed Forces (Air Force, Army, Coast Guard, Marines, National Guard, Navy)
- Cadets and Explorers
- Communications (Dispatchers, EMD, Telecommunicators)
- Emergency Medical Services (EMT, MICN, Paramedics)
- Firefighters (Firefighter, Seasonal, Paid, Volunteer, Admin, Investigation, Operation, Prevention, Support Staff)
- Law Enforcement (City, County, State, Federal, Corrections, Support Staff)
- Security (Corporate, Guards, Officers)
- Students (Criminal Justice, EMS, Fire Science)
Associate Membership is open to anyone not listed above who supports the organization and its mission.
Benefits to membership include but are not limited to:
- Discounted admission to events and merchandise.
- E-Mail Updates, E-Newsletter and mailings.
- Open attendance to all meetings and events.
- Scholarship Opportunities.
- Voting privileges in Executive Board Elections. (Professional Members Only)
Professional Membership dues are $36.50 a year. Associate Membership dues are $18.25 a year. Included in the initial membership is one (1) IEFPA 2″ decal and one (1) IEFPA 4″ decal and one (1) raffle ticket for the Convergence 2023 drawing. To begin the application process please submit membership dues. Once we receive your membership dues a welcome email will follow with further instructions. If you do not receive the welcome email within 24 hours check your spam folder or contact us.
After submitting your membership dues proceed to the Login page and create a username and password. You will not be able to Login until your membership and username have been approved. Once your membership and username have been approved, you’ll receive a welcome email. Please follow the instructions in the welcome email directing you to the Getting Started page located under the Login tab.
We offer Square and PayPal as two ways to pay your membership dues.
We invite you to learn more about Convergence.
Support the IEFPA by purchasing decals, patches, and t-shirts.